Japan has its own unique version of every Western holiday. For Easter, you won’t find a whole lot of traditional chocolate eggs here, but there are still plenty of Easter-themed snacks! Everything I’ve seen this year has been very kawaii – so if you’re into all things cute, you’ll love this prize pack.
I’m giving away a snack pack over here on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ambereyesblog/
Your Prize Pack includes:
Rules are simple: just like and comment on the Facebook post, telling me which snack you want to try the most 🙂
Feel free to share the post with your friends (this isn’t a requirement)
The giveaway will close on Saturday 19th, 11.59pm Japan time.
– open internationally
– 1 winner will be chosen randomly.
– The winner will be announced and contacted around midnight on Sat 19th.
– The winner has 72 hours to get in contact with me at firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise the prize will be re-drawn.
– I will ship via Airmail within 24-48 hours of receiving the winners address.
– I take no responsibility for items missing or damaged in the post.