This week’s Monday Must-Haves is inspired by accessories. Jewellery, hair accessories and bags are the easiest and cheapest way to spice up a boring or neutral outfit. I take a look at some of my favourite accessories which remind me of warm spring days, exploring in the sunshine.
- This aqua-coloured crystal necklace by Nick Von K is a little bit gritty and a little bit polished. Would look great with a loose black tshirt or dress.
- These super cool sunglasses, by Korean company Gentle Monster, have some really nice detailing and come in a range of colours.
- These vintage-style ribbon headbands are all over Korea at the moment, and I love them! Why haven’t I bought one yet? They’re apparently inspired by Cheon Song Yi in My Lover from Another Star, but I’m not quite sure if that’s true.
- I’ve been after a coloured crystal heart ring for a few years, and this one by new online jewellery store Pinch & Fold is pretty and affordable. It would go nicely with my rose quartz necklace too 🙂
- I love this beautiful coral Kate Spade wallet. It reminds me of gelato and would be perfect for spring/summer!
Do you like any of these? What are your favourite accessories for spring/summer? Let me know in the comments…