I’m obsessed with bags for this week’s Monday Must-Haves. No one really needs another bag, but that doesn’t stop us from dreaming! Go for classic goes-with-everything black, or choose a statement bag for upcoming summer events – races anyone?
- The textured black Sloane Satchel, by Benah for Karen Walker. A satchel is such a classic, easy-wearing piece and I love the different textures. It comes in other great colours too!
- Mr Dusman by Deadly Ponies has been on my wish list for a few years. Recently it was a tough choice between this, and the Kate Spade Saturday Bar Bag which I decided to buy in Tokyo. Did I make the right choice? Who knows… but Mr Dusman is still on the list!
- The mini Kate Spade Cedar Street Monday bag is a great size for just the essentials. The pastel blue is perfect for summer parties and other special occasions.
- Another Kate Spade bag! Yes I am a bit obsessed at the moment. This black and white Deer Dot Calf satchel is a great versatile alternative to leopard print.
- The beautifully furry Mooi Chloe Clutch makes a bit of a statement, without being too bold. The gold zebra print would really stand out paired with a simple black dress and nude heels.
What are your must-have bags this season? Let me know in the comments below…