This week’s Monday must-haves wishlist is inspired by Hong Kong! Rob and I are heading there on Friday night for a 5 day holiday and I’m super excited! I’m very interested to see another Asian country and how it compares to Korea. I’m excited for: the delicious Hong Kong and Western food, the colonial buildings and futuristic skyscrapers, the skyline, the post-apocalyptic style apartments covered in plants, and of course the shopping!!
- Kath Kidston Autumn Bloom Bag – ok so most of the stores I want to visit in Hong Kong, are stores I can find in Korea. It’s just so much more fun buying things on holiday! What do I want from Kath Kidston? Pretty much everything… from iPhone cases to bags, wallets, hair pins, dresses and tea towels. I might be spending a lot of money here… oops!
- Kate Spade Kimberley Dress – I’m in love with this beautiful blue dress from Kate Spade. It’s a pity it’s so expensive! Maybe I’ll pick up a few cheaper accessories instead…
- Make Up Forever full-cover concealer – I’ve been meaning to try this out for a while, so hopefully it’s cheaper in Hong Kong
- Shu Uemura eyelash curler – I’m going to Japan soon, but I get the feeling that Japanese cosmetics will be cheaper in Hong Kong because Japan is so expensive. I’ll be keeping an eye out for the famous eyelash curler!
- Hong Kong Skyline from Victoria Peak – This is the #1 thing to do in Hong Kong. Go up Victoria Peak by tram and view the amazing skyscrapers and harbour by night. I can’t wait to take allll the photos!
Have you been to Hong Kong? What were your favourite things to buy and do?