I found the perfect lace skirt last week – it’s the perfect combo of casual (short) and classy (thick floral lace). I’ll also share some of the others I found while I was hunting! I was really looking for a shorter lace skirt because the knee-length ones are too dressy for summer. I can’t wait to wear my skirt with a simple floaty tank top and some sandals to dress it down nicely 🙂
- My skirt of choice – The Stone Cold Fox Ohio skirt. I wanted this as soon as we got it in at Superette, but I thought it was too expensive. I hunted for a similar one but in the end this was the best! Luckily my sister helped me out as an early Christmas present.
- The Kitchy Ku Garden View Skirt in fresh, crispy white is a great option for parties, festivals and any other summery outdoor events.
- I love the stripe and cute lace panel on the Wilde Heart All Rounder Skirt. It could easily be dressed up or down and worn with neutrals or brighter colours.
- The on-trend Tularosa Free Midi Skirt is a perfect example of the mini/midi lace trend, with a really beautiful pattern. Love!
- The Asos Girls on Film Lace Pencil Skirt is such a nice refreshing shade of blue. I can imagine this being worn to a garden party or food and wine festival.
Have you found a great lace skirt? Are you still looking for the perfect one?