Lately I have this obsession with really raw, natural looking jewellery. Rough crystals, hand-beaten rings, misshapen gems and anything organic looking. This week’s collection features a lot of brass, gold and raw crystals.
- These beautiful necklaces by Kei Jewellery are full of life, sparkle and colour. I love the raw cut amethyst!
- How great are these layered stone and metal necklaces? Urban Outfitters have a huge selection.
- I love this simple quartz Noon Burn Ring by NZ designer Jasmin Sparrow.
- This Herkimer Quartz bracelet has the best colours! It would really work with any outfit too.
- This Pyrite Drusy Necklace by Roxy’s Jewellery has some amazing texture
Do you own any raw crystal jewellery? What are your favourite crystal colours?