I love candles. Everything from the packaging, the container, the colours and the scent can fill you with joy and transport you to another place. Soy candle brands are very good at the escapism marketing and keep coming up with the most luxurious scents and names. I take a look at some of my favourites, and some new brands which I haven’t tried yet.
- This shimmery pink Wish Upon A Star candle is the latest holiday release by Mor. I love the beautiful typography on the packaging! And check out that rose gold jar.
- Ecoya candles are my favourite; for their quality and their great scents. The Guava and Lychee Sorbet candle makes my mouth water!
- The Aromatherapy Co candles are meant for therapeutic relaxing. I could definitely relax to the scent of Cocoa Vanilla & Cassis.
- These beautiful Scent of Home candles are all housed in either gold or rose gold jars. Perfectly luxe but minimal; the Fig scent is my favourite.
- The classic American brand; Yankee Candle, started it all. I’m not a fan of their packaging but the variety of scents is amazing. This Sugared Apple particularly caught my eye.
What’s your favourite candle brand and scent?